Though breastfeeding your baby is usually portrayed as “natural”, it doesn’t always come easily. You deserve breastfeeding education that will prepare you and leave you feeling confident and successful. Breastfeeding can provide a magical bonding experience, while also offering many lifelong health benefits for both baby and mama.
This 2 hour virtual class covers everything you need to know about breastfeeding in the first several days after birth. Breastfeeding has so many amazing benefits and studies have shown that breastfeeding success is linked to education and support.
During this class we will discuss:
* Benefits of breastfeeding
* Breastfeeding preparation
* Proper latch and comfortable positions
* How to perform hand expression and breast compressions
* How to navigate breastfeeding challenges: engorgement, growth spurts, sore nipples, mastitis, clogged ducts, etc.
* Tips for success- support and resources
* Relaxation techniques to encourage bonding and breastfeeding success
* Learning hunger cues
* Safe cleaning and sterilization of pump parts
* Proper breast milk storage
“The breastfeeding class is amazing! My husband and I didn’t know a thing about breastfeeding, but after taking this class we felt excited about it! We purchased the class and consultation package so Ashley also helped us manage questions and concerns in the early days of breastfeeding. I don’t know what we would have done without her!”- Kelly